We collect information when you browse the site, when you place an order, and when you fill out one of the forms. In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, such as:
- your IP address
- the type of hardware and browser used
- the page (s) you are viewing
Use of information
Any information we collect from you can be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by email
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information:
- SSL protocol
- Access management by login / password
- Network monitoring software
- Multiple computer backups
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user’s browser loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website server.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing to facilitate it and to perform certain functions. A technical cookie can for example be used to memorize the answers entered in a form or even the user’s preferences regarding the language or the presentation of a website, when such options are available. </ Li >
- Advertising cookies can be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can in particular be used to carry out targeted advertising, that is to say advertising determined according to the navigation of the user.
Such a refusal could however prevent the proper functioning of the website.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates related to your order, occasional news, product information, news, etc. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time and no longer receive e-mails, you just need to request it by filling in this form.
Right to access, modify and delete your data
If, at any time, you wish to have access to personal information concerning you, or if you wish to modify or delete it, you just need to request it directly on this form
We are committed to offering you the right to object and withdraw your personal information. The right of opposition is understood as being the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection. To exercise these rights, you can contact us: Camping la Lande du Moulin Le Nounène – 56250 Sulniac Morbihan – Brittany Tel
: +33 (0) 2 97 53 29 39 Email
Website section: / gestion-dates-personnales /
The personal data of our internet users are kept for a maximum of 36 months